02 March, 2011

Recount Writing - PE

All the children in room 6 (without exception) LOVE PE so we wrote a recount about it. We have to start with the orientation which includes who, what, where and when? How do you think we have done, have we included these things?

Yesterday our class went to PE and we went on the scooters and we did a course. I love PE because I like playing with the stuff. Melissa

Yesterday our class had fun. I feel happy when I am at PE. I love PE because it’s fun. Abby

I love PE because I like sitting on the scooters. I had to jump on the blue mat. Talia

Yesterday we went to PE. It was fun. We went into the hall. We went on the scooters and we jumped off the stage onto the big blue mat. Miss R put cones out on Tuesday. Brianna

Yesterday after morning tea we went to PE and I did a forwards flip on the big blue mat and I played on the scooters too. Holly

Yesterday we did PE. Ms R let us go on the scooters. I like PE because I do big spins on the mat. It was at the hall. Mr R was there. I love playing at PE. Anaya

Yesterday we went to PE in the hall and I went on the mat and I did flips. I like it. Gemma

Yesterday Room six went to PE. I did a forward roll. I felt excited at PE. Micaiah

We went to PE yesterday and room 6 did a course and we jumped on the blue mat and Ms R was there too and I felt happy. Amelia

Room 6 went to PE and we got to go on the scooters and I felt crazy. Jack

Yesterday we went to PE and I did a forward flip and I jumped over and under the poles and we went on the scooters too. Ashton

Yesterday room six went to PE in the gym. We zig zagged and limboed under a pole with Ms R. William

Yesterday room 6 went to PE. I did a flip on the blue mat. I went on the scooters. I did zig zags. Tymon

Yesterday after morning tea I felt full of beans in the hall. We were doing PE. Arama

Yesterday room 6 went to the hall and we went on the blue mat and we climbed over the thing and on the mat you had to go around the thing. Fraser

2 comments:

Rachel R5 said...

Great recounts Room 6! My class absolutely LOVE PE too... we can't wait until Thursday!!

I particularly like your recounts because you included WHEN, WHAT, WHO and WHERE to make your recounts interesting.

Anonymous said...

I think you have thought hard and done a great job of your orientation. Room 1 loves PE with Ms R too - she makes it fun for everyone.

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT ON OUR BLOG!!

All comments are moderated and approved by our teacher before being published online.

Please write your comment and then choose 'Name/URL' from the drop down menu where it says "comment as" when leaving your comment below, then write your FIRST name. It is against our blogging rules to include last names, so we ask that you abide by this please. Whanau, please use your first name to comment, or identify yourself as "Ben10's Mum" etc (your child's online nickname). This is to ensure the safety of all children online.

Thanks from Room 6!