26 March, 2011

Making and Breaking Bubbles

This week we made bubbles and then we wrote a recount about what happened. We are learning to write things in order by using words like first, then, next, after that and finally.



This morning we made bubbles by the field. First Talia had a turn and I had a turn. They were the colour of rainbows. Then we swapped with Myah, Melissa and Billie. It was orange. Next we blew the bubbles. I slam whacked the bubbles. I even made a heart. When we swapped with Abby's group Abby made it all frothy. Miss Y took a picture of Talia. Finally we went back inside. Anaya

Today room 6 went by the playground to blow bubbles. It was fun. First we went outside. Then we got in teams. Next we blew bubbles. I ran into the bubbles and I went with Melissa. Finally we went back to the class. Billie

5 comments:

Williams Mum said...

Wow that looked like so much fun, nice bubble blowing!

Gemma said...

I liked doing the bubbles because I caught a big bubble after Kirsten on the wand.

Jackson said...

I made a big bubble and it was fun because I liked doing it. I liked the people in my group.

William's Auntie Kim said...

Fun to see you blowing bubbles in the grass! We still have lots of snow in Canada covering up our grass.

cheyenne said...

the bubbles were so much fun.

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT ON OUR BLOG!!

All comments are moderated and approved by our teacher before being published online.

Please write your comment and then choose 'Name/URL' from the drop down menu where it says "comment as" when leaving your comment below, then write your FIRST name. It is against our blogging rules to include last names, so we ask that you abide by this please. Whanau, please use your first name to comment, or identify yourself as "Ben10's Mum" etc (your child's online nickname). This is to ensure the safety of all children online.

Thanks from Room 6!