03 May, 2011

Holiday Recounts

Look what Room 6 children have been doing in the holidays-

In the Easter holidays I went to Holly and Alices in New Plymouth and me and Holly went swimming and I went in the deep end. There was big waves and after we had a shower. We had an ice-cream and then we went home and played Go Fish. Cheyenne

In the Easter holidays we went up north. First me and Katie walked six k's. We walked to Orewa beach. We walked to Orewa beach because we wanted more energy to walk back home again. Then we ate our Easter eggs. Finally me and Katie went to our house with Steven. After I went to bed with my brother and sister and my mum and dad came back from Malaysia in the planed. Brianna

Yesterday I went to Sandspit Road School and rode my bike and I went up the hill and my dad came with me. First I went on the playground. Next I went on the other one. Then I went on the big monkey bars. Later I did some netball shooting. Then I went back to the playground. Finally I went home. Amelia

On the Friday before the last Friday we went to the Easter Show. I wnet on heaps of things. First waited for Kay and Jackson to get of their ride. Next we went on this freaky ride. Then another freaky ride. It went side ways. After I went on the ghost train. Then later I went on the pirate ship. At last we got off. Then we went back home. Arama

10 dyas ago I went to the pools with my mum and brother. First I went in the middle pool and I tried to do a hand stand and then I wen into the little pool. Jack

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT ON OUR BLOG!!

All comments are moderated and approved by our teacher before being published online.

Please write your comment and then choose 'Name/URL' from the drop down menu where it says "comment as" when leaving your comment below, then write your FIRST name. It is against our blogging rules to include last names, so we ask that you abide by this please. Whanau, please use your first name to comment, or identify yourself as "Ben10's Mum" etc (your child's online nickname). This is to ensure the safety of all children online.

Thanks from Room 6!